Our Top Recommendation
- BENEFIT FROM HIGHEST QUALITY VEGAN-BASED PROTEIN. Packed with numerous essential ingredients including 15+ types of...
- MAINTAIN PEAK HEALTH WITH PROVEN PRE- AND POST-WORKOUT BENEFITS. Add to your shake or smoothie before a workout to...
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED ONLY FROM SMALL ORGANIC FARMS IN THE USA AND CANADA. Always ask where your Peas are grown!
What does protein powder taste like?
Is it a good idea to go with vanilla, or should you look for something else?
Why is vanilla one of the more popular choices?
Many people enjoy the taste of vanilla, and even those who don’t seek it out usually don’t mind it. For this reason, choosing vanilla for your protein powder flavor can be a nice way to mix the taste of the powder into your favorite drinks without it becoming too noticeable.
Read on to check out some of our plant based protein powder vanilla flavored recommendations. You’re sure to find something you’ll want to try among these quality products.
1. Vegansmart Plant Based Vegan Protein Powder
Vegansmart Plant Based Vegan Protein Powder is made of all organic sources and features no GMOs or other unwanted ingredients. It provides 20 grams of protein per serving and uses a variety of sources to provide a complete protein chain.
- This supplement also contains antioxidants as well as some vitamins as an added bonus.
- The product can be made into a shake or enjoyed in a drink.
- This product has an unpleasant chalk-like texture.
- The supplement may cause a lot of gas and bloating for some customers.
2. Smart138 Vanilla Pea Protein
Choose Smart138 Vanilla Pea Protein when you’re looking for a pea-based plant protein powder that is available in more than one size of container. Choose a small trial size to see what you think or purchase the larger bag to stock up for a longer time. This product is a smooth powder that mixes nicely into many foods and drinks.
- This product is flavored with natural vanilla and no chemical additives.
- The supplement offers 26 grams of protein per serving and is low in calories.
- The packaging is not very user-friendly and could be torn easily.
- Customers with a gluten allergy should stay away, as the facility also processes wheat.
3. Vega Essentials Shake
Choose between a medium or extra-large tub or go with a carton of this Vega Essentials Shake . Although not technically a protein powder, this product is made from the same protein powders offered by the Vega company. Each serving includes several sources of plant-based proteins, including hemp and flaxseed.
- This product provides 20 grams of protein per serving.
- The product also includes 25% of your daily dose of twelve different vitamins and minerals.
- This supplement can be difficult to mix into drinks in some instances.
- The product has an unnatural taste because it contains Stevia.
4. Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Plant Based Protein Powder
Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Plant Based Protein Powder comes in several sizes as well as in other flavor options if you or anyone in your family prefers to stay away from vanilla. The vanilla option is, however, their most popular product. The supplement contains several protein sources, all of which are raw and certified organic.
- This supplement is totally free from GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, and chemical additives, so you can feel good about using it.
- The scoop is built into the lid for convenience.
- The product is a little pricey for the amount of powder in the container.
- The supplement has a saltier flavor than some of the others listed here.
5. Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder
Try the Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder if you’re looking for a product that comes from a well-known and respected bran name. This supplement provides 20 grams of protein from clean plant-based sources and incorporates a whopping 44 ingredients. Because of this, it can provide tons of different vitamins, minerals, and nutrients per serving, as well as fiber.
- This supplement is one of the most popular and best-selling plant protein powders on the market.
- The product contains 21 vitamins and minerals.
- The product has been known not to stay fresh for very long.
- The taste may be overpowering and fake to some customers.
6. Vega Sport Protein Powder
When you purchase Vega Sport Protein Powder , you can choose between a 12-serving package, a 19-serving package, or a 45-serving package depending on which one is right for you. This product is designed specifically for active individuals who may need a little more protein in their powder than others.
- This supplement offers 30 grams of protein per serving, making it the most protein-rich of our list.
- The product uses sources that include probiotics for better recovery after being active.
- The texture is very gritty on this product.
- The product doesn’t have a very good flavor for most customers.
7. Ultra Premium Organic Pea Protein Powder
If you’re looking for a supplement that will give you plenty of energy to get you through your day or even through your workout, consider this Ultra Premium Organic Pea Protein Powder . This product is built to provide more amino acids and complete protein to your body for times when your muscles need it the most.
- This product does not contain any of the most common allergens.
- The peas used in this product are sourced sustainably from the United States and Canada.
- Some customers have been known to receive molded products.
- The taste of this product is not very good.
8. Sano Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
Sano Organic Plant Based Protein Powder is a healthy and easily digestible source of plant protein. It fits well into a variety of different diet plans, including low-carb, and is packed with healthy sources of the nutrients your body needs. It includes many superfood ingredients as well, and it is not flavored with any additional sweeteners or chemical additives.
- This product is made with eco-friendly packaging and the company donates to water conservation efforts for sustainability purposes.
- The supplement comes in individual travel-sized packets for convenience on the go.
- The product has a more bitter flavor than some of the others on this list.
- This product has not been on the market very long, which can be off-putting to some customers.
9. Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
With Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, you can easily stock up on healthy protein sources in no time. The product is kosher as well as vegan and certified organic, and it contains plenty of healthy ingredients with no unwanted additives. Best of all, it doesn’t contain many calories per serving either.
- This product includes 5 grams of fiber from organic plant-based sources per serving.
- The supplement also provides 21 grams of organic plant-based protein per serving.
- The supplement does not come from a well-known brand name.
- This is a pricey supplement that may be over budget for some customers.
Did you find a powder you want to use, or are you still unsure? If you don’t like vanilla, why should you give this flavor a try? Not everyone likes the taste of vanilla. However, protein powder tends to have an unpleasant taste, so when you choose a product flavored with vanilla, you’ll get something that’s mild and flavorful enough to mix into drinks without a problem. Vanilla can also be organically sourced from plants, so you won’t have to worry about your plant based eating when you go this route.
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 23:51 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.